Optimizing production throughout
the entire lifespan of the well.
There are many situations in which a well does not have sufficient natural energy to move liquids to the surface at desired rates. Changing well conditions, such as reduced reservoir pressure, increasing water cuts and decreasing gas liquid ratios can make consistent and predictable production a challenge. You need a means of artificial lift that is flexible enough to optimize production throughout the life of the well—from initial kick-off to depletion.
When gas lift is the right choice.
Capable of producing wells with a range of flow rates, gas lift is an extremely flexible artificial lift solution that can be used throughout the lifespan of the well. There are many instances where gas lift is both effective and economical, including:
- Producing wells that can't flow naturally
- Initial unloading of a well that will flow
- Increasing the production rate of a flowing well
- Accommodating deviated and horizontal well bores
- Unloading a well affected by adjacent well drilling and fracturing
- Removing solids by back flowing
- Producing wells with sand or scale problems
The only limitation to gas lift is the availability of a high pressure gas source. However, Opti-Flow™ Gas Lift may be combined with Nitro2Go™ Nitrogen Generation when gas is not available.
You need Opti-Flow™ Gas Lift.
Opti-Flow Gas Lift uses a high-pressure source to inject gas down the annulus into the tubing. The gas is injected at prescribed depths downward to the lowest point possible. As the gas flows to the surface, it expands, reducing the density and column weight of the fluid. By reducing the flowing tubing pressure, differential pressure between the reservoir and the well bore is created, allowing the well to flow.
Benefits of Opti-Flow Gas Lift include:
- Unrivaled ability to accommodate various well characteristics
- Superior design process that accounts for current and future conditions
- Flexible artificial lift solution for the life of the well
- Full range of equipment to meet your specific needs
See how Opti-Flow Gas Lift works