Maximize production and streamline costs with centralized well management and operation.
In the highly competitive oil and gas industry, the need for timely and accurate field data is critical. Optimizing production, planning future drilling and managing reserve and spot gas supplies are more important than ever. To help you make the best informed business decisions, you need up-to-date and comprehensive information for each asset.
When automation is the right choice.
Our fully integrated production automation systems continuously collect real-time data from each well, creating timely and accurate electronic reports and storing current and historical data that can be accessed from the field or office. With the information at your team's fingertips, they are able to recognize trends and correct problems to ensure optimum production levels.
When you automate with PCS Ferguson, you can monitor and optimize production in a number of ways:
- Synchronize production of up to eight wells into as many as eight separators from a single, central location
- Access the wellhead controller remotely to change settings and read histories
- Accurate allocation of produced gas to each well
- Integrate with gas measurement
- Monitor tank level, gas volume, pressure, temperature, flow rate and more
- Meet environmental monitoring requirements
You need Well Site SCADA.
Well Site SCADA continuously collects data from each well, creating timely and accurate electronic reports and storing current and historical data that can be accessed from the field or office. Your entire workforce instantly attains a higher level of efficiency and productivity:
- Operators' windshield time and travel costs drop significantly
- Field supervisors and engineers can efficiently coordinate field activities and determine where manpower is most cost effectively allocated
- Management gains a powerful tool to manage maturing oil and gas fields, track aggregate production over time and guide major investment decisions
From pickup to desktop, we put the data you need where you need it, when you need it. The result is better, quicker, more accurate information to optimize each asset and make decisions critical to your business.
See how Well Site SCADA works